Muling city hongxu graphite co. LTD
Address: Shuangxing Village, Hexi Township, Muling City, Mudanjiang City, Heilongjiang Province.
FAX (FAX) : 0453-3036677
Advantages of graphite:
(1) processing speed is faster: usually, graphite's machining speed can be 2 ~ 5 times faster than that of copper; The discharge machining speed is two to three times faster than that of copper. The softening point of copper is around 1000 degrees, which can be easily distorted by heat. The sublimation temperature of graphite is 3650 degrees. The thermal expansion coefficient is only 1/30 of copper.
(2) lighter weight: the density of graphite is only 1/5 of copper, and the large electrode can reduce the burden of machine tool (EDM). It is more suitable for use in large mould.
(3) smaller discharge consumption; Because the spark oil also contains C atoms, in edm, high temperature lead to spark came out of the oil C atoms are broken down, turned on the surface of graphite electrode form a protective film, compensate the loss of the graphite electrode.
(4) no burrs; After finishing, the copper electrode needs to be repaired by hand to remove the burrs, while graphite processing has no burrs. It saves a lot of costs and is easier to realize automatic production.
(5) graphite is easier to grind and polish; Because graphite's cutting resistance is only 1/5 of copper, it is easier to grind and polish it by hand.
(6) lower material cost and more stable price; Due to rising prices in recent years, and now isotropic graphite copper price is lower, under the same volume, the universality of toyotanso graphite products price is 30% ~ 60% lower than the price of copper, and the price is more stable, short-term price fluctuations is very small.
It is this incomparable advantage that graphite is gradually replacing copper as the preferred material for the EDM electrode.
New USES for graphite:
With the development of science and technology, people have developed many new USES for graphite.
Flexible graphite products. Flexible graphite is also known as expanded graphite, a new graphite product developed by the age.
During the year, the United States studied the successful flexible graphite sealing material and solved the leakage of the atomic valve. Subsequently, Germany, Japan and France also began to develop the production. This product has special flexibility and flexibility besides the characteristics of natural graphite.
Therefore, it is an ideal sealing material. Widely used in petrochemical, atomic and other industrial fields. International market demand is increasing year by year.
Light industrial application:
In addition, the graphite is also light industry glass and paper polishing agent and anti-rust agent, is to make pencils, ink, black paint, ink and artificial diamond, diamond indispensable raw materials. It is a very good energy-saving environmental material, and the United States has used it as a car battery. With the development of modern science and technology and industry, the application field of graphite continues to widen, has become an important raw material in the field of high-tech new compound material, plays an important role in the national economy.
Use of graphite:
1, as refractory material: graphite and its products have the properties of high temperature resistant, high strength, mainly used in the manufacture of graphite crucible in the metallurgical industry, the graphite is commonly used in steelmaking for ingot protectant, metallurgical furnace lining.
2. Conductive materials: used in the electrical industry for electrode, brush, carbon rod, carbon tube, mercury positive current, graphite gasket, telephone parts, coating of TV tube, etc.
As a wear-resistant lubricant: graphite is often used as a lubricant in the mechanical industry. Lubricating oil can not be used in high speed, high temperature and high pressure conditions, and graphite wear-resisting material can be in 200 ~ 2000 ℃ temperature under high sliding velocity, no lubricating oil. Many devices that carry corrosive media are widely used to make piston cups, seals and bearings using graphite materials. Do not add lubricating oil when running. Graphite milk is also a good lubricant for many metal processing (wire drawing and drawing).
Graphite has good chemical stability. Through special processing of graphite, has advantages of good corrosion resistance, thermal conductivity, low permeability, a large number of used in heat exchanger, reaction tank, condensation, burning tower, absorption tower, cooler, heater, filter, pump equipment. Is widely used in petrochemical, hydrometallurgy, acid and alkali production, synthetic fiber, paper and other industrial department, can save lots of metal material. Not permeability of graphite for resin contained different varieties and corrosion resistance also have differences. Such as phenolic resin impregnated by acid, but not alkali resistant; The resins of furfuryl alcohol are both acid and alkali resistant. There are differences between the heat resistance of different varieties have: carbon and graphite can be resistant to 2000 ~ 2000 ℃ in reducing atmosphere, in the oxidizing atmosphere at 350 ℃ and 400 ℃ respectively to oxidation; Not permeability graphite varieties vary with impregnant, usually by phenolic or furfuryl alcohol immersion heat under 180 ℃.
5. Casting, aluminum casting, molding and high temperature metallurgical materials: due to the small thermal expansion coefficient of graphite, and ability to the change of thermal shock, can be used as glass mold, after using graphite black metal casting dimension precision, smooth surface high yield, without processing or make a little processing can use, thus saving a large amount of metal. Powder metallurgy, such as hard alloy, is usually made of graphite materials and ceramic boats used in sintering and sintering. The crystal growth crucible of monocrystalline silicon, regional refining container, bracket fixture and induction heater are all made of high purity graphite. In addition, graphite can be used for vacuum smelting graphite insulation board and base, high temperature resistance furnace tube, rod, board, lattice and other components.
6. For the atomic energy industry and the defense industry: graphite has a good neutron moderator for atomic reactors, and uranium a graphite reactor is one of the more used atomic reactors. The deceleration material used as a power reactor should have high melting point, stable, corrosion resistant performance, and graphite can meet the above requirements. The purity of graphite used as an atomic reactor is high and the content of impurity should not exceed dozens of parts per million. In particular, the boron content should be less than 0.5 PPM. In the defense industry, graphite is also used to make solid fuel rocket nozzles, missile nose cones, cosmic navigational components, thermal insulation materials and anti-radiation materials.
7. Graphite can also prevent fouling of the boiler, and relevant unit tests show that adding a certain amount of graphite powder (about 4-5 grams of water per ton of water) to the water can prevent the boiler surface scaling. In addition, graphite is coated in metal chimneys, roofing, Bridges and pipelines that can rust and rust.
8. Graphite can be used as pencil lead, pigment and polish. After special processing, graphite can be used to make special materials for the industrial sector.
How can graphite replace copper as the electrode? In the 1960s, copper was widely used as electrode material, accounting for about 90% of the utilization rate and about 10% of graphite. In the 21st century, more and more users are choosing graphite as the electrode material. In Europe, more than 90% of the electrode material is graphite. Copper, the once-dominant electrode material, has almost lost its edge over the graphite electrode. What caused this dramatic change? Of course, there are many advantages of graphite electrodes.